TERMS & CONDITIONS
Attention to all clients:
Due to COVID-19 pandemic, we require all employees and visitors to observe strict safety measures. This includes wearing of mask, social distancing and hand sanitization. Temperature checks will be carried out and all visitors are required to register before entering the premise.
1. Rental period. All rental prices stated in the catalog refer to a rental period of 2 weeks. A minimum 2 days notice is required before rental during the (R)MCO due to staff scheduling as well as time required to prepare and sanitize items. Note : All rental prices are valid for one (1) month rental during the Opening Promotion from 14 September 2020 to 24 December 2020.
2. Rental extension. Rental may be extended for a further 2 weeks, provided it has not been reserved by another customer for the subsequent period. Please contact us in advance to request for an extension. Note : Rental extension is not allowed during the Opening Promotion from 14 September 2020 to 24 December 2020.
3. Security deposit. Non-members are required to pay security deposit for each item rented, as listed in the catalog. The deposit shall be refunded upon return of item with no damage / missing item / late return charges. Refund shall be made directly to customer's bank account within 3 business days as SEED Autism Services practices a cashless system at its premise.
4. Members. Members are permitted to rent items without paying security deposits for each item rented. Any additional charges incurred due to damaged / missing item must be paid within 48 hours of notification. Failure to make payment shall result in termination of membership, cancellation of other member privileges and forfeiture of membership fee.
5. Damage / Missing items. Customers are responsible for ensuring rental items are checked out in good and working condition. Upon return, SEED Autism Services staff will conduct an inspection and if there is damage or missing items rendering it not usable thereafter, the item shall be considered sold and the deposit forfeited, such as
Books / Flashcards : There is permanent mark(s) present on the books or there are torn pages.
Toys / Games / Fine Motor / Puzzles / Learning Kits : There is missing item(s)/figurine(s), broken part(s), or permanent mark(s) present.
Minimal wear and tear is allowed, at the discretion of SEED Autism Services.
6. Late return charges. Applicable at a daily rate of RM 2.00 for a maximum of seven (7) days, after which the item is considered sold and the deposit (for non-members) / membership fee (for members) shall be forfeited.
7. Rental care policy. Seed Autism Services is committed to cleaning and sanitizing each item prior to rental. Customers will need to ensure that the toys are handled with care, kept clean and wiped down prior to return. The customer agrees to adhere to the following policies:
Use the toys in an appropriate environment and for its intended usage only.
Do not stick or attach any materials to toys.
Toys and items must be returned in its original condition (minimal wear and tear excepted, at the discretion of SEED Autism Services).
8. SEED Autism Services reserves the right to change the Rental Terms and Conditions at its sole and absolute discretion, at any time with or without notice.